Thursday, February 5, 2009

cow kisses


Mr. No-Pajamas has now redeemed himself with a recent string of cute behavior. Funny how that works. What is that saying about mothers and short memories, again? Anyways.

Will and I have this game. I say "Gimme kisses" and stick out my cheek and he runs over and kisses it. It's a fun game. As the affection starved mother of three rowdy boys I take it when I can get it, right? So Will is almost 2 and is a willing participant in this game.

But he's made up a new variation.

Now when I beg for kisses with my cheek stuck out in his direction, he runs over, puckers up, and instead of planting a wet toddler kiss, he presses his lips against my cheek and says "MOOOOOO!!!"

It is the cutest thing ever. Then he giggles as only an almost two year old can and my heart is melted over the pinned pajamas.

Mostly.

1 comments:

Lisa February 5, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Hey, you have a blog! Cool beans. I can sympathize with the pajama story- Brian went through a big nudist phase (with occasional relapses). He would sleep fine just his diaper and blankies though. Crazy kids.

Post a Comment