Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Jake got one of the few coveted Title I spots in the district preschool. We have a lady in our ward who called us to tell us that there were only a few spots and would my Jake be interested. Uh, wait let me think about that - free preschool, four afternoons a weeks, and they bus? Am. I. interested? Yeah. So we ran and got the paperwork and he got tested and Monday the school bus came to pick up my big boy who looked so little climbing up the steps to get on the bus. His teacher is Miss Brenda and he LOVES school. Although he is wearing the Bumblebee shirt under his cookie sweater - to help him be brave.

Note, the dog sitting in our yard in the picture of Jake getting on the bus is not our dog. It's Libby the next door neighbor's dog. All the bliss of dog ownership without the stress and the poop detail. Let me just say though - Koda LOVES Will. He also tried to get on the bus to preschool, but like Mary's lamb, had to hang out at home with the rest of us. Enjoy the picture of Koda and Will, too. Also, Abby hates Koda and screams like he might be trying to eat her everytime she sees him.



1 comments:

Lisa November 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

That is so great! Preschool has been great for my boys. Love it.

Post a Comment