Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shameless Plug

Dear All-
I have a fabulous sister-in-law who is the craft goddess to my anti-craft. She is creative and talented. I am, well, creatively challenged. She designs and makes fabulous things. I dream about designing and making fabulous things and then wake up and remember, oh yeah, I'm creatively challenged.

And guess what? She's gone ETSY and now you can all partake of the goodness. Her things are one of a kind and guess what - she'll make them just for you. Go to her ETSY site

www.etsy.com/shop/mdjust4you

And if you see something you like order it. If you see something like something you'd like (it's just the wrong color or whatever) go to her blog http://mdjust4you.blogspot.com and leave a comment for her. And she'll get back to you.

Keep in mind, she's just starting out, so not all of her stuff is up yet. But check back often and you'll be glad you did!

Much love to you all!
(and a big whoop-whoop to Marianne, Crafting Goddess)

Meredith

ps - yes, Marianne, that was a whoop-whoop. I'm getting my Provo on, and all that. Wait until you hear me say mountain. UGH.

1 comments:

Marianne March 7, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Thanks, I appreciate the Whoop whoops :) Can't wait to see you in June!

Post a Comment