Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Clothes...Photo Shoot

So, with the changing of the season, Abby got new clothes. Thanks Grandmas! Abby doesn't like to put clothes on...it's like a WWF match to try to get her dressed - especially for church where there are multiple layers and various and assundry "piece parts" as my mother would say. So, I dressed her, undressed her, and redressed her for her too-cute 9 month photo shoot. Also be aware that Abby won't sit for pictures. You set her down, she flops over and makes a mad dash for the camera - must investigate. That, coupled with my definite lack of picture-taking skills, made for an interseting photo shoot to say the least. The entire experience was topped off by big brother Will who disappeared for a few minutes (not a good sign) then reappeared saying, "I a sick boy," and then threw up. Such are the days of my life...








































Abby is also really into patty cake, as seen in the photo and the video. Sorry I shot the video sideways, but you know.



PS. As I post, Sam is reading his take home book, Will is destroying his brother's homework, and now Abby has thrown up. Have I mentioned, I need a vacation from barf?

1 comments:

Lisa October 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

She is SOOOO cute!! Abby, Dory has the same walker. She'll have to try that out pretty soon. Love to you all!

Post a Comment