Tuesday, April 7, 2009

when life gives you dirt

Everyone has heard the expression: when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I've got one better:

when life gives you dirt - grab the hose and dance in the mud!
Enjoy the following slideshow of Sam, Jake, Will, neighbor Libby, and cousin Caroline.

God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt, right?

Note: I have not included the truly horrifying pictures of my kitchen en route to my bathroom. It's better to enjoy the mud and not the clean up - eh? I would. But I'm the mother...I guess I get - when life gives you mud, you find the soapy water, and quick!

2 comments:

Lisa April 7, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Hee hee- my boys would loooovvve your house. And your boys would love MY house.

Cristen April 12, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

You're the coolest mom to let them play in the mud! Looks like fun!

Post a Comment